How to Sell Your Beverages Nationally Using Every Single Type of Wholesalers and Beverage Distributors
These Are All the Types of Wholesalers and Beverage Distributors That You Need To Know About
Learn how to use every single type of wholesalers and beverage distributors in the country and reach convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies and every type of retail chain like 7-Eleven, Circle K, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Supervalu, Arco AM/PM, Valero, Target, Costco, Chevron, Shell and more.
Learn how work with all of the channels of beverage distribution wholesalers and beverage distributors use to get your energy drinks, sodas, beer, vitamin water, shots, tea’s into retail account. Work with distributors that handle everything from 50 stores all the way to 10,000 stores.
Not all wholesale beverage distributors are the same and they are not all looking for the same types of products. Wholesalers and Beverage Distributors look for snacks, food, beverages, novelties, housewares, tools, energy drinks, tea’s, sodas, beer, spirits, vitamins, energy shots and many other types of beverages and other products. Wholesalers and Distributors want different types of support, different profit margins and call on very different types of accounts.
You will learn not only how to contact and sell to Wholesalers and Beverage Distributors. You will also learn how to prepare for them, what they need, how much they want to make and how to support them so they don’t return your product and ask for their money back. You will learn how distributors can list your products in mass retail chains and how they can catapult your product to the national arena.
The Top 2 Learning Objectives for this Audio Seminar are:
- How to Find Beverage Distributors
- How to Sell, Manage and Support Wholesalers and Beverage Distributors
The Supporting 12 Knowledge Points for Beverage Distributors:
- List all categories and types of wholesale distributors
- Find out what they want to buy
- What do you need before calling wholesalers and distributors?
- Learn how to find new accounts
- Levels of sales and marketing support
- Do you need to open accounts for them?
- How can you handle shipping?
- How much will they buy per month?
- Do you need contracts?
- 10. How to keep accounts forever
- 11. How to up-sell new products
- 12. Joint Ventures with wholesalers & distributors
Make sure you call in early. We only have 100 spots available they fill on every single call. Remember the live event calls are free –The recordings are not!
Make sure you call our consulting hotline at 1 (619) 489 0230 to start your product development project.