Liquid Brands Management, conducted a survey among its employees, clients, suppliers and friends to find out the Best Iced Tea Brand available in the market, here are the result.
Ever since it was invented, iced tea has steadily gained popularity. From its early beginnings as an alcoholic punch to now, as a popular thirst quencher, iced tea has become a bigger and bigger business. A multi-billion dollar one, in fact. Now there are hundreds of iced tea brands available. Here are the very top ten of those hundreds according to a survey conducted by Liquid Brands Management, among it’s employees , suppliers and clients.
Respondents were asked to evaluate Iced teas mainly based on four qualities:
Product Packaging: Is the Iced tea packaging appealing? Would you buy this bottle again?
Sweetness: All of the Iced teas we tasted were sweetened, but how much sugar is too much sugar?
Tartness: Is the tartness enough to balance out sweetness? Is it too intense? Do you get good lemon flavor, or is it simply sour?
Tea flavor: Sweetened iced tea is often more about the sweetness and lemon than the actual tea itself, but we were still interested to see how tea flavor would affect final outcome.
1. Uni:té UNI:TE brand of tea products are made in the lands of Southern California. This is where 95% of the Date Fruit are grown in the USA. Uni:té is Iced tea made from date fruit. A nice fresh and unique flavor, that is definitively the number one choice for Iced Tea Consumer in southern California. Their website is www.unite4me.com
2. Snapple is one of the top iced tea brands in America. Snapple has also gotten improved ratings ever since they stopped using high fructose corn syrup in their drinks. They instead use sugar. Snapple is also well-known for printing interesting facts on the inside of their bottle caps, which give them a nice and original marketing spin. Their website is www.snapple.com
3. Arizona This is one of our favorites, This tea company has a lot of different kinds of teas, juices, and sodas. They are also well known for the large bottles. We find this tea very refreshing and all of their presentations. Their website is www.drinkarizona.com
4.Lipton This English tea company was founded in Scotland now is also partly owned by PepsiCo, Lipton is notable for winning the Corporate Green Globe Award from working with the Rainforest Alliance. Their natural ingredients makes this tea, one of the better tasting Iced Tea around. Their website is www.liptontea.com
5. Honest Tea is a bottled organic tea company based in Bethesda, Maryland. It was founded in 1998 by Seth Goldman and Barry Nalebuff. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company
6. Sweet Leaf is a producer of ready-to-drink organic teas and lemonades made with 100% pure cane sugar, owned by Nestlé and headquartered in the Penn Field Business Park in the South Congress area of Austin, Texas. It was founded in 1998 by Clayton Christopher and David Smith. Sweet Leaf Tea is available in 16 oz recyclable aluminum cans, 16oz glass, 12oz PET and 20oz PET at specialty grocers across the United States.
7. Sobe is a brand of teas, fruit-juice blends (smoothie) and enhanced water beverages owned by PepsiCo. The name SoBe is an abbreviation of South Beach, named after the upscale area located in Miami Beach, Florida. In the past, the SoBe name has also been licensed for gum and chocolate products. SoBe recently switched from glass bottles to plastic bottles for all of its beverages
8. Tazo is a tea & tisane manufacturer and distributor founded in Portland, Oregon, now a division of Starbucks based in Kent, Washington
9. Gold Peak is a brand of ready-to-drink sweet iced tea manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company. It was first introduced in 2006 while a chilled version was launched in 2009.
10. Bai Tea is a brand of Ready to drink Iced Tea