Beverage Industry News from a Beverage Consultant: Reach me at (619) 722-5033. TOP STORIES: Absolut rolls out a new limited edition red, white and blue bottle, Ugly Sparkling Water set for U.S. launch, Dream Water acquired by Canadian Cannabis Company Harvest One for $26.7 Million and more beverage industry analysis.
Limited time to read? Click and listen to a headline read out.
- Absolut rolls out a new limited-edition bottle https://www.bevindustry.com/articles/91113-absolut-rolls-out-a-new-limited-edition-bottle
- LIFEWTR, Frieze announce a creative deal https://www.bevindustry.com/articles/91101-lifewtr-frieze-announce-a-creative-deal
- Canada’s Appetite For Legal Cannabis Could Be Almost As Big As It Is For Wine https://www.go-wine.com/restaurant-article-1448-Canadas-Appetite-for-Legal-Cannabis-Could-be-Almost-as-Big-as-it-is-for-Wine-CIBC-says.html
- Monster 1st Quarter Earnings Underwhelm Analysts https://www.bevnet.com/news/2018/monster-q1-earnings-underwhelm-analysts
- Ugly Sparkling Water Set for U.S. Launch https://www.bevnet.com/news/2018/ugly-sparkling-water-set-u-s-launch
- Dream Water Acquired by Canadian Cannabis Company Harvest One https://www.bevnet.com/news/2018/dream-water-acquired-canadian-cannabis-co-harvest-one
- Fizzique Launches Sparkling Protein Drink https://www.bevnet.com/news/2018/fizzique-launches-sparkling-protein-drink
- Coca-Cola Japan has introduced the world’s first frozen slushies in hand-held squeeze pouches. http://www.packagingnews.com.au/beverage/coca-cola-chills-out-with-freezable-pouches#KFYUVJ1KIuYtADme.99
- In a move to wrestle the term ‘craft beer’ back from the big players, the Independent Brewers Association (IBA) is launching a new seal to promote awareness of locally owned and produced beer. http://www.packagingnews.com.au/beverage/seal-launched-to-promote-real-craft-beer#5o5IcKLWQfubAw46.99
- Only 30 Days until the Beverage Industry Gathers at BevNET Live https://www.bevnet.com/news/events/bevnetlivesummer18/30-days-beverage-industry-gathers-bevnet-live
If you are interested in Beverage Development you can contact me at (619)722-5033 or you can schedule a call here: http://www.liquidbrandsmanagement.com/information
Have a great week!