Hello there readers!
Every employee has a specific task that they are in charge of. Nonetheless, we all have different opinions about each department and we are allowed to say them and have them considered.
The official name of my job is “Marketing Department and Business Development”
What does this mean? At first, I had this same question.
Basically, I do market research and help you out with the Business Plan. I am also in charge of getting the right person at the right store so that they sell your product. I am the intermediate between you and them.
I am also looking for new ways to make each product stand out in a market full of worthy competition.
Me and the people of this team evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, and strive to make them work for your specific needs.
And last but not least, I am the Company Blogger!
If any of the above tasks interest you, don’t hesitate and call me! You can reach me at 1 888 276 5688 Ext 5.
I am waiting right here!
Or you can always subscribe to our newsletter to receive the most recent advises from us (the business development professionals).
- As Seen On:
Beverage Development in the news
- Beverages Consulting
Beverage Industry Consulting
Working with institutional investors and entrepreneurs on industry analysis, company analysis, coaching, consulting, mentoring and development of business plans… Read more…
Sales and Distribution
Reach 200,000 convenience stores and supermarkets through distributors, brokers, and wholesalers. Manage distributor relationships and sell products off the shelves… Read more…
Complete beverage development from conception to production. You will have the best product targeted at your perfect distributor, retailer and consumer. This includes planning, formulation, bottling, and marketing… Read more…
- Jorge’s Books
- Beverage Industry Articles
- The Miracle Machine
- Nutrition Label Makeover proposed by Michelle Obama
- Your Brain on Beer Vs. Coffee
- Beverage Industry Keywords in January 2014
- Beverage Development Tip: Happy Beverage Formulation!
- The Beverage Industry and the UFC Fight Business
- 5 Tips for Starting Your Beverage Company
- Beverage Development Partner
- Beverage Industry Keywordsalcoholic beverage All In Energy Drink Beer beer industry Beverage Beverage Bottler beverage business Beverage Company beverage consultant beverage consulting Beverage Development beverage distribution Beverage Incubator Beverage Industry Beverage Industry Teleseminar beverage marketing Beverage Network beverage packaging Beverage Recording Beverage Retail bottle design Bottling Business Plan coca cola Coffee convenience stores distribution Energy Drink Energy Drinks funding ingredient flavor house investment jorge olson mergers mountain dew New Age Beverages personal branding red bull Sales & Distribution soda sports drink start your beverage Teleseminar venture capital wholesale