The Top 8 Beer Distributors in United States
Liquid Brands Management compilation of the Top 8 Beer Distributors in United States
1. Reyes Beverage Group. Reyes Beverage Group operates from seventeen warehouses in thirteen markets: Charleston/Beaufort South Carolina, Chicago, Northern Illinois, Los Angeles/Orange County, San Bernardino/Riverside California counties, San Diego, California, Central Florida, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay, and Northern Virginia — offering the greatest variety of import, craft, and domestic beer brands available to retailers in their marketplace.
Reyes Beverage Group distributorships are among the leading distributors of Boston Beer, Corona, Diageo-Guiness, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Heineken USA, MillerCoors, New Belgium, Pabst, Sierra Nevada, and Yuengling beer brands. Together Reyes Beverage Group carries over 1,000 SKUs and distributes over 100 million cases of beer to over 32,000 accounts each year.
2. Silver Eagle Distributors, L.P. Locally based brewer cited in development of new Bud product blog.chron.com · Found via Ronnie Crocker Dave Cohen, who heads brewing operations at the Houston Anheuser-Busch brewery, is cited in the development of the next Budweiser brand extension, a 6 percent ABV beer called Budweiswer Black Crown that is set to debut later.
3. Ben E. Keith Beverages Ben E. Keith Company is a distributor of food service products and premium alcoholic beverages. Our independent Food Division supplies a full line of produce, frozen foods, meats, dry groceries, refrigerated foods, paper goods, equipment and supplies to restaurants, hospitals, schools, nursing homes and other institutional businesses. Our independent Beverage Division distributes Anheuser-Busch InBev products as well as many well recognized craft and imports brands including: Real Ale, Franconia, Alaskan, Brooklyn, Sierra Nevada, Paulaner, Chimay, Spaten, and many more. Additionally we sell a variety of wines including Black Oak, Le Baron Ranch, and 1221.
The foodservice division serves eleven states and the beverage division services 61 Texas counties with Anheuser Busch products and has statewide distribution for most craft and import brands. Together we employ over 4,000 people.
4. Columbia Distributing Columbia Distributing is one of the nation’s largest malt beverage, wine and non-alcoholic distributors. Our success is based on the fact that we never lose sight of delivering what’s really important – quality products, timely service, and a genuine concern for our customers needs.
5. Manhattan Beer Distributors, LLC Over the past twenty-eight years, Manhattan Beer Distributors has strived to become the premier full-service beverage company in Metro New York. Our mission is to assist you in best serving your customers. We promise to provide you with a diverse portfolio of profitable products, sold by a highly trained sales staff, and delivered on demand by a dedicated delivery force.
It is this commitment to customer service that has enabled us to remain one of the best-established and most respected distribution companies.
6. Goldring/Moffett Holdings. Goldring Gulf Distributing Company was formed in July of 2001 with the merger of Gulf Distributing Company of Florida LLC and N. Goldring. Goldring Gulf Distributing is a multi line beverage distributor that is represented in the Florida Panhandle by distinct selling divisions.
The Goldring Gulf Distributing Division is a complete beverage distributor representing such companies as the Miller Coors Brewing Company, Heineken, Corona, Guinness, Red Bull , 7-UP and Snapple among many others.
7. Andrews Distributing is one of the nation’s most respected beverage distributors, serving thousands of retail accounts in 38 North and South Texas counties. Every day, millions of Texans consume beverages from our portfolio of over 250 of the world’s finest beer brands. As a company, we are also proud to distribute Red Bull throughout North and South Texas.
Andrews Distributing is a responsible corporate and community partner, and we are very proud of the work we do. Explore our site to learn about our beers, our people and what makes us the very best beverage brand builder.
8. Gold Coast Beverage Distributors Gold Coast Beverage Distributors has been in operation since 1946 as a beer and water wholesaler. In 1996, Gold Coast Beverage Distributors was purchased by the current owners. While Gold Coast Beverage was originally a Coors-Pabst distributor (along with some imports), the new ownership decided to expand their business almost immediately through several strategic purchases.
We rank the Top 8 Beer Distributors in the United States according to their total dollar sales. Please feel free to comment if you think we miss any important beer distributor in the country.