Beverage Industry Important Dates: August 20th National Lemonade Day
A mobile coupon for a free 16 oz bottle of Snapple Lemon Daze will be available tomorrow in the 7-Elevens App as part of the celebrations held in this importante Beverage Industry Day
Tomorrow, August 20, is National Lemonade Day. National Lemonade Day is about recognizing/honoring the actual drink. And not only people from the Beverage Industry should celebrate it. Today is as good a day as any to enjoy a cool glass of our favorite beverage, savor the remaining days of summer. Some Beverage Companies include in their Beverage Marketing Strategy celebrations for National Lemonade Day:
- A mobile coupon for a free 16-ounce bottle of Snapple Lemon Daze will be available in 7-Eleven’s app on Aug. 20, officially National Lemonade Day. 7-Eleven’s app is available for iOS and Android smartphones. This is the third partnership of the summer between Snapple and 7-Eleven. To celebrate National Iced Tea Day in June, 7-Eleven and Snapple offered free bottles of Snapple Iced Tea June 10-15 through daily coupons on 7-Eleven’s app. Lemon Daze drinks were introduced earlier this summer as a limited-time offer available only at participating 7-Eleven stores
- Hot Dog on a StickTM, is celebrating National Lemonade Day by offering $1 regular size fresh lemonades from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 20. Thirst-quenching flavor options include original, cherry, lime, lite and also the current featured flavor – blueberry. The company-wide promotion will be available at any of the company’s locations (limit one per person).
- Participating Red Robin Gourmet Burger restaurants will be serving up FREE samples of its Freckled Lemonade. Red Robin will host lemonade stands across the country and will be collecting donations for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), a non-profit organization created by four-year-old cancer patient, Alex Scott, which helps raise money to find a cure for children with cancer.
- Participating Walgreen locations will be setting up Alex’s Lemonade Stands in various areas of the United States from Aug. 23 – 25, 2013. Paper lemons will also be on sale.
- Auntie Anne’s will be kicking off a Happy Hour fundraising event which will run from Aug. 20 through Sept. 26, 2013. Just stop by on Tues. or Thurs. from 2 – 4:00 p.m., purchase a $1 lemon icon and a 21-ounce soda or lemonade and get a FREE pretzel plus a coupon for your next visit.
- Participating Applebee’s locations on Aug. 20, 2013, will give a complimentary glass of lemonade while listening to an important message from Liz and Jay Scott.
- Participating Lemonade restaurant locations will donate proceeds from all its Aug. 20 lemonade sales to the Painted Turtle organization, a special camp for kids. And if the kiddies plan on setting up their own lemonade stand, be sure to share your photos online for a chance to win Lemonade for up to 500 people!
Do you know any other National Lemonade Day celebrations happening in the Beverage Industry Area? Please let us know!