Leading Beverage and Food Consulting Services.
From Jorge Olson, the Author of the Best Selling Book Build Your Beverage Empire – keynote speaker, consultant to new entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 beverage companies. Get a free no obligation consultation with Jorge Olson about your project.
Jorge has developed and launched hundreds of beverages and even more consumer goods. He works on development, strategy, distribution channels and exporting beverages and consumer packaged goods.
Start your project with the No. 1 expert, seen on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN affiliates as well as Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Success, USA Today, and hundreds of other publications and radio stations in the USA and abroad.
His book “Build Your Beverage Empire has been top 1% of all the books sold on Amazon for over 5 years and has never left the
best seller’s list since it came out. He’s owned beverages, distribution companies, exporters, importers and publicly traded companies.
Think a call with Jorge can save you some time and money and can get you started on the right path? Call for your appointment at (619) 722-5033. His assistant Harumi (yes that’s her name) will book a call immediately.
Start Your Line of Beverage
Get Industry Knowledge from the best minds in the industry with amazing strategy, insight and experience in development, sales and distribution, investment, and exporting.
You will get Service from the largest beverage team in the industry dedicated to you and your project. Not just formulation or production but full service development and sales and distribution.
You should know you’ll get a Dedicated Project Manager for your project including development, sales and distribution or consulting projects. You’ll also get specialized beverage project management software to help manage your project, deliverables, communication and goals.
’ll also get on-location or remote service from our top management team. If you need us at your office in New York, or LA, or China, we’re there. You come first!
You will benefit from the largest dedicated beverage consulting company in the country specializing in creating, marketing and selling beverages; with the largest and most experienced team in the industry.
Now let us tell you a bit “About Us”:
Our team is currently 15 strong. Our management team of 3 partners and senior consultants have been working together for 10 years creating and selling beverages. Everything from development to opening thousands of stores, visiting distributors, managing trade show booths, consulting for Fortune companies and start-ups and much more.
- Proctor & Gamble
- Rockstar Energy Drink
- Monster Energy Drink>
In 2013 we worked on projects including:
- UniTe Beverage Development for a tea company
- Rose Water ready to drink specialty water
- A Beverage for Pain Relive
- Working with a celebrity doctor for a specialty beverage
- Bacteria beverage (yes, bacteria)
Sales & Distribution
- Zizzazz sales to distributors, mass retail vitamin stores, gyms and convenience stores
- Make Me Drinks sales to distributors, mass retail, and convenience stores
- Zimbi kids beverage sales to supermarkets and distributors
- iFlavor sales to retailers in the state of Florida
- Sales of P&G products in Los Angeles, CA
We do more than product development, our team has also sold to almost every single retail chain in the country including 7-Eleven, Circle K, Valero, Wal-Mart, Walgreen’s, K-Mart, Target, Kroger, Costco and more, directly and using distributors like Budweiser, Miller and many independent distributors around the country.
As a matter of fact some of our clients are these retail stores; we’ve worked on product development project for Rite-Aid, Walgreen’s, Target, Safeway and 7-Eleven.
What are the product development services?
Beverage Development Services:
- Business Planning
- Pricing Structure
- Marketing Collateral
What are the beverage sales and distribution services?
Sales and Distribution Services:
- Distribution Management
- Broker Management
- Full Sales Management
- Trade Shows
- Sales Team Outsourcing
- Lead Gathering
- Distributor Support
What are the beverage consulting services?
- Business Plan
- Business Plan Creation
- On-location Consulting
- Mentoring for Executives and Entrepreneurs
- Industry Analysis
- Consult for Investment Bankers
- Branding and Brand Review
- Management Consulting
Talk to us; let us know about your development project, your goals, and your ideas. Contact us or call our Hotline for development and any other projects (619) 722-5033
- As Seen On:
Beverage Development in the news
- Beverages Consulting
Beverage Industry Consulting
Working with institutional investors and entrepreneurs on industry analysis, company analysis, coaching, consulting, mentoring and development of business plans… Read more…
Sales and Distribution
Reach 200,000 convenience stores and supermarkets through distributors, brokers, and wholesalers. Manage distributor relationships and sell products off the shelves… Read more…
Complete beverage development from conception to production. You will have the best product targeted at your perfect distributor, retailer and consumer. This includes planning, formulation, bottling, and marketing… Read more…
- Jorge’s Books
- Beverage Industry Articles
- Healthier Drinks
- The Beverage Development Path, FREE Webinar
- The Miracle Machine
- Nutrition Label Makeover proposed by Michelle Obama
- Your Brain on Beer Vs. Coffee
- Beverage Industry Keywords in January 2014
- Beverage Development Tip: Happy Beverage Formulation!
- The Beverage Industry and the UFC Fight Business
- Beverage Industry Keywordsalcoholic beverage All In Energy Drink Beer beer industry Beverage Beverage Bottler beverage business Beverage Company beverage consultant beverage consulting Beverage Development beverage distribution Beverage Incubator Beverage Industry Beverage Industry Teleseminar beverage marketing Beverage Network beverage packaging Beverage Recording Beverage Retail bottle design Bottling Business Plan coca cola Coffee convenience stores distribution Energy Drink Energy Drinks funding ingredient flavor house investment jorge olson mergers mountain dew New Age Beverages personal branding red bull Sales & Distribution soda sports drink start your beverage Teleseminar venture capital wholesale